Don't miss out on an opportunity to make a child's wish come true.
Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
James West Alumni Center
The Alumni Scholars Club is hosting an event where you can donate your hair to Locks of Love, a nonprofit organization that makes wigs for children who have lost hair due to medical illness, such as alopecia.
- Hair must be 10 inches or longer
- Hair must be washed and placed in a ponytail or braid on donation day
- Colored or permed hair is acceptable
- Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer measures 10 inches or more
- Curly hair must meet or exceed 10 inches when straightened
- Dreaded or bleached hair is not acceptable
- A bag of already cut hair (in a hair tie) may also be brought in and donated the day of the event
Benefits of Donation
- A free haircut will be provided by Vidal Sassoon
- Catering will be provided by BJ's Restaurant
- Your donation will make a difference in a child’s life
Make an Appointment »
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the cause can be found at LocksofLove.org.