Leverage your UCLA network! Use these resources to find the job you want or to find a qualified Bruin to fill a job you have.
FIND A JOB
- UCLA ONE (exclusive UCLA alumni job board)
- Handshake (UCLA Career Center’s platform for connecting students with employers)
- General Aggregated Job Boards:
- Indeed – The site has comprehensive job listings from thousands of websites, including job boards, staffing firms, associations, and company career pages.
- LinkUp.com – LinkUp exclusively aggregate listings from company career web pages.
- Simply Hired – Job seekers not only can search for jobs, but could also get insights from blog posts and success stories.
- CareerBuilder – This site helps match the right talent with the right opportunity as the leader in human capital solution.
- Monster – Job seekers can use a full array of job seeking, career management, and job management products and services.
- LinkedIn – Job candidates can get the latest news, inspiration, and insights they need to be great in discovering professional opportunities.
- Twitter – browse jobs tweeted by employers at www.twitjobseek.com & www.tweetmyjobs.com
- Facebook – Companies use specific Facebook Pages to attract talent and market their employment brand.
- Targeted Fields – COMING SOON
POST A JOB
Bruins helping Bruins with these positions advertised exclusively within the UCLA community.
- UCLA ONE (For alumni – exclusive UCLA alumni job board)
- For additional information in recruiting: