CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2021!
The Association is proud to support more than 500,000 Bruins worldwide
with engaging events, volunteer opportunities, career resources and much more.
We are excited to welcome you to the UCLA alumni family.
Your Alumni Association
All graduates of UCLA are automatically members of the Association. Celebrate your Association membership by exploring the programs and services the Association offers.
The Bruin Promise is UCLA’s bold commitment to lifelong learning, professional development, and personal enrichment for all UCLA graduates.
Be sure to update your contact information before Sept. 30. Your UCLA Alumni Association member ID card will be mailed to your updated address in the fall.
The mission of the UCLA Alumni Association is:
“TO ENRICH THE LIVES OF ALUMNI AND INVOLVE THEM IN UCLA’S FUTURE.”
DIGITAL CELEBRATION ASSETS
The Association has created digital and printable signage that you can easily access here. Change your Facebook cover photo, plaster your windows with posters and banners, or change your virtual background on Zoom to mark this moment. You can also add the #UCLA2021 Facebook frame to your profile picture.
In-person ceremonies for the Class of 2021 are in progress. The details can be found on the UCLA College’s website. For a complete list of UCLA commencement celebrations, please click here. For highlights from keynote commencement speaker and UCLA Alumni Association President D’Artagnan Scorza ’07, Ph.D. ’13, click here.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Be sure to update your contact information so that the Association can keep you updated about important information and events in your area.
Career & Professional Development
UCLA’s bold commitment to professional development and personal enrichment for all UCLA graduates.
Use the tips and templates in the kit to build your resume, cover letter and email correspondences.
Explore our extensive archive of career-related videos featuring experienced alumni in various fields.
Join our online community platform exclusively for Bruins to find job opportunities, mentors and more.
Alumni Career Engagement
The Association will be here for you throughout your professional journey. Explore this list of key resources as you begin your career.Learn More
Join the LinkedIn Group
Be sure to join the official UCLA Alumni group on LinkedIn. You’ll be part of a community of nearly 50,000 Bruins ready to support you. Introduce yourself, ask a question, build your network and peruse the many jobs other Bruins are posting.Learn More
First Destination Survey
Take five minutes to complete the First Destination Survey, a confidential online questionnaire to help UCLA learn more about the experiences and aspirations of recent grads. Those who complete the survey receive a list of tools and resources to assist with job searches and are entered for a chance to win one of many $100 amazon gift cards available.Take the Survey
Featured Event & Engagement Opportunity
- Affinity Programs
- Alumni Networks
- Arts & Education
- Ashe/UCLA Health
- Bruin Bash – Away
- Bruin Bash – Home
- Dean of Students
- Diversity Programs
- Food & Culture
- Parent and Family Association – SAPFE
- Recent Grads
- Regional Networks
- Social Media
- Strategic Initiatives
- TV Watch Party
- UCLA Traditions
Explore more events for recent grads.
Community & Connections
This may feel like the end, but your time as a Bruin is only beginning. No matter where you go you will always be surrounded and supported by your UCLA community. We can help build your network by quickly and easily connecting you with other alumni. By leveraging your Bruin network, the possibilities are infinite.Connect Now
Class of 2021 Newsletter
The Association emailed a weekly newsletter to all graduating students throughout June. Each newsletter featured some of the best programs and services available as students transition to new alumni. Click on the links below for each edition. If you are a graduating student and did not receiving the Class of 2020 Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The story of Bruins is shared everyday through features like Bruin of the Day, #IMissUCLA, #UCBruinsEverywhere and more. Like, follow, join, subscribe or connect with the more than 130,000 Bruins currently following us on social media.
While there are many advantages to being a member of the Association, discounts are certainly one of the most popular. These offers are made available by the Association as well as campus and external partners. Save more with some of the most popular discounts listed below.
- Take 20% off apparel and accessories on the UCLA Store website now through June 19, 2021, with promo code GRAD2021AA. (Disclaimer: One-time use per person. May not be combined with other promotions. Valid on UCLA apparel and accessories, with the following exceptions: UCLA Store Gift Cards, Diploma Frames, Graduation Regalia, Care Packs and Emergency Kits. Valid only at UCLAStore.com.)
- UCLA Students with a fall, winter, or spring ’21 graduation are eligible to purchase the 21-22 Den Pass for $149, until the price increase on July 1.
- Up to 50% discount on UCLA Extension courses for one year after graduation followed by 10% off afterwards
- Free access to Handshake for Alumni (a job listings platform) for one year following graduation
- Access to discounted rates for UCLA Recreation facilities
- Discount on Hammer Museum membership
- Discount on general admission for film screenings at the James Billy Wilder Theater in the Hammer Museum
- Discounted general tickets for UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television’s Department of Theater shows
- Special rates for Club Quarters 17 private hotels located in major cities
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE UCLA
For questions, contact email@example.com.