“THE MAIN INGREDIENT OF STARDOM IS THE REST OF THE TEAM.” -Coach Wooden
We are inviting all alumni leaders across the globe for the annual UCLA Alumni Leadership Conference.
This year’s conference will offer alumni leaders a space to reflect, connect and share ways to enhance alumni engagement in your network activities.
See you on December 1!
Scroll to the end of the page to register.
9 a.m. | Registration and Breakfast
9:30 a.m. | Welcome from UCLA Alumni President
9:40 a.m. | UCLA Update
10:20 a.m. | Getting To Know You: Ice Breakers
10:50 a.m. | Break
11 a.m. | Opening Session: Alumni and Volunteer Leadership Journey
11:45 a.m. | Concurrent Session I: Elevating Engagement
12:30 p.m. | Lunch
1:30 p.m. | UCLA Centennial Reveal
2 p.m. | Network Breakouts
3 p.m. | Snack Break with Bruin-Owned Businesses
3:15 p.m. | Concurrent Session II: Reimaging Recruitment
4 p.m. | Closing Session: Leading 100 – A World Café
5:15 p.m. | Optional Sessions: Tours, Workshops and Finance Office Hours
6 p.m. | Scholarship Reception
Here are three quick tips to help you make the most of your conference experience.
- Register for the conference.
- Check this site regularly for new updates.
- Invite alumni leaders from your network.
- Share this site with all your network leaders and volunteers.
- Take a moment at your next board meeting to talk about the conference and see who from the network is attending. The more the better!
- Check in with your network staff liaison.
- For logistical or other questions, please contact your respective staff liaisons:
- Affinity Networks: Cia Ford, Senior Director 310-206-0684, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruin Professionals: Sandy Nguyen, Director 310- 794-3437, email@example.com
- Diversity Networks: Patricia Châu Nguyễn, Senior Director,310-825-9225, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent & Family Programs: Alex Brown, Senior Director, 310-983-1293, email@example.com
- Regional & International Networks: Kristine Werlinich, Senior Director, 310-825-4676, firstname.lastname@example.org