BOLD LEADERS, BOLDER LEADERSHIP
We are inviting all volunteer leaders across the globe to attend the annual UCLA Alumni Leadership Conference.
Saturday, December 7, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
James West Alumni Center
This year’s conference, “Bold Leaders, Bolder Leadership,” will offer alumni leaders a space to reflect, connect and share ways to enhance alumni engagement in your network activities.
What will I gain from this conference?
- Elevate personal leadership skills to elevate one’s network/organization.
- Understand the depth and breadth of the network’s current activities.
- Learn new ways to enhance engagement of all UCLA Alumni participants (alumni, parent, volunteer).
- Promote community through collaboration.
Who should attend this conference?
Volunteers that participate in Affinity, Diversity and Regional Networks, Bruin Professionals and members of Parent’s Council. We highly encourage volunteers of all ranges of experiences, from presidents to brand new board members, to attend this conference.
- Personal Leadership Development Workshop
- Updates on UCLA ONE
- Special Luncheon with incoming Alumni Scholarship Program recipients
- Pop-up exhibit of Centennial Initiative, “Our Stories, Our Impact”
- Alumni Affairs Expo ’19
- Special hours at the bookstore
- Volunteer Appreciation Reception
- Exclusive UCLA Alumni gear
- Programming sessions to enhance your network activities
Here are four quick tips to help you make the most of your conference experience.
- 1. Register for the conference. Check this site regularly for new updates.
- 2. Invite leaders from your network.
- Share this site with all your volunteer leaders.
- Take a moment at your next board meeting to talk about the conference and see who from the network is attending. The more the better!
- 3. Join the community of volunteer leaders on UCLA ONE.
- Directions to Join Here:
- 4. Check in with your staff liaison:
- For logistical or other questions, please contact your respective staff liaisons:
- Affinity Networks: Cia Ford, Senior Director, 310-206-0684, email@example.com
- Bruin Professionals: Sandy Nguyen, Director, 310- 794-3437, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diversity Networks: Patricia Châu Nguyễn, Senior Director, 310-825-9225, email@example.com
- Parent & Family Programs: Alex Brown, Senior Director, 310-983-1293, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional & International Networks: Kristine Werlinich, Senior Director, 310-825-4676, email@example.com
Check out our full list of everything happening at UCLA by visiting the UCLA Community Calendar