Part of Black to Westwood Homecoming Week 2021. For a full program visit our website.
Celebrate with Black Bruins and get to know the officers and board members of UCLA Black Alumni Association.
We strive to make all of our events accessible. If you require any accommodations please email email@example.com.
For event questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Street parking is available.
Parking also available in Lot 626 (3358W W 43rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90008)
Following LA County protocol for COVID-19 safety all participants must register to attend.
In preparation for the week’s festivities, we have a few tips to make your Black to Westwood
Homecoming experience a great one:
- Register for all events. Given the ambiguity of COVID-19 LA County Guidelines our
confirmation emails will offer you the necessary information to attend events safely.
- Visit our website daily. In the same spirit, there may be late-breaking details about
certain events. Also, these sites will have the most accurate information on how you
attend each of our live events. We will be sure to update attendees on these sites:
- Follow us on Facebook. Our Facebook community is one of our most active spaces.
We have created a space for you to celebrate the Black Bruin alumni community. It is
also the space we encourage you to share your photos from this week for our
community to enjoy.
- Bring a face covering. We also would love to see all your UCLA and Black Bruin
- Check LA County Guidelines. There have been new guidelines for gathering in night
clubs and sporting events implemented since October 7. Please be prepared to present
your proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test that has been taken within the last 72
hours prior to entering (applies to all patrons over the age of 12).
- Share via #BlacktoWestwood. We would love to read and see your photos of your
Black to Westwood Homecoming experience. Tag us on Facebook or Instagram at our
handles or via the hashtag #BlacktoWestwood.
As a land grant institution, UCLA acknowledges the Gabrielino/Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands).
Check out our full list of everything happening at UCLA by visiting the UCLA Community Calendar