2021 Pride Admit Weekend – Virtual Experience
Help Recruit LGBTQ+ First-Year Students by Sharing your UCLA Experience
Co-hosted by UCLA LGBT Campus Resource Center, Queer Alliance and Lambda Alumni Association, you are invited to student-alumni events at First-year Pride Admit Weekend (F-PAW). F-PAW is a unique program at UCLA focused on providing admitted high school seniors and current undergraduate students a unique way to connect with alumni. We hope you will join other interested alumni and interact with both current and prospective students.
Timeline on April 8:
- 5:30 p.m. – Training session for Team Moderators
- 6 p.m. – Virtual Alumni Panel and Student Mixer
- 7 p.m. – GooseChase Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- 7:45 p.m. – Event conclusion
We are looking for alumni to engage incoming and current students in the following way:
- Participate in an online scavenger hunt called GooseChase.
- Team Moderators are also needed to help lead teams of admitted first-year students and alumni
- If you are interested in being a Team Moderator training to do so will begin at 5:30 p.m. on April 8
- The online scavenger hunt will take place from 7 – 7:45 p.m. on April 8
- If you only wish to participate as a Team Member and are not interested in being a Team Moderator you do not need to attend the 5:30 p.m. session
- Please RSVP using the form below and designate which role you would like sign up for:
2021 FPAW Virtual Scavenger Hunt
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Date and Time
- April 8