With so much disruption going on in “the world of work,” especially in response to COVID, it’s natural to feel uncertain about the future.
Let’s talk about the skills employers want, how you can develop them now, and how to feature them on the resume & LinkedIn.
This event will:
– Arm you with information on the skills employers are looking for now and in the future
– Discuss the mindset and tactics essential to navigating ongoing economic disruption
– Highlight specific skill-development resources that are free, virtual, and look good on your resume
– Share tips on how to determine which skills you should focus on based on your interests
– Provide guidance on how and where to mention these skill-development experiences on your resume & LinkedIn
Check out our full list of everything happening at UCLA by visiting the UCLA Community Calendar