Join the San Diego Bruins at the Food Bank as we pack food boxes for families in need. Many in San Diego County currently face issues of food insecurity, particularly highlighted throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a great opportunity to join Bruins as we help make a difference! Follow the instructions below to register directly through the Food Bank website.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please note, a group registration does not automatically register each group member. Each volunteer in your group must create their own account with the San Diego Food Bank (this includes children, friends, significant others, family members, etc.).
Volunteers who are new to Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank
- Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin and click “create an account”
- Create a user name and password, click next
- Enter join code “uclan” (join code is case sensitive), click next
- Fill out account information and click “next”
- Scroll to the event date 12/4 and register for MIRAMAR Warehouse Volunteer Saturday Morning Shift 8 – 11 a.m. by clicking on the green “sign up” icon.
Please contact email@example.com with any issues or questions about the registration process.
Check out our full list of everything happening at UCLA by visiting the UCLA Community Calendar