Help Recruit LGBTQ+ Admitted Transfer Students by Sharing your UCLA Experience
Co-hosted by UCLA LGBT Campus Resource Center, Queer Alliance and Lambda Alumni Association, you are invited to student-alumni events at Transfer Pride Admit Weekend (T-PAW). T-PAW is a unique program at UCLA focused on providing admitted transfer students and current undergraduates a unique way to connect with alumni. We hope you will join other interested alumni and interact with both current and prospective students.
Timeline on May 12:
- 4:30 p.m. – Training session for Team Moderators
- 5 p.m. – Virtual Alumni Panel and Student Mixer
- 6 p.m. – GooseChase Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- 6:45 p.m. – Event conclusion
We are looking for alumni to engage incoming and current students in the following way:
- Participate in an online scavenger hunt called GooseChase.
- Team Moderators are also needed to help lead teams of admitted first-year students and alumni
- If you are interested in being a Team Moderator training to do so will begin at 4:30 p.m. on May 12
- The online scavenger hunt will take place from 6 – 6:45 p.m. on May 12
- If you only wish to participate as a Team Member and are not interested in being a Team Moderator you do not need to attend the 4:30 p.m. session
- Please RSVP using the form below and designate which role you would like sign up for:
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Check out our full list of everything happening at UCLA by visiting the UCLA Community Calendar