UCLA ONE, which stands for Opportunity, Network and Experience, is your ONE-stop-shop to meet your professional needs and connect with UCLA.
…to advance your career
…to fulfill your interests
…to acquire new resources
…with professionals by industry, location
…with young alumni or students seeking advice/mentorship
…personalized career advice, delivered by professionals within the UCLA network
…increased access to all career levels, various fields of work, diverse personal backgrounds
…learn about upcoming UCLA events and activities happening around the world
This platform was created:
– To engage UCLA alumni and student communities
– To offer a space for Bruins worldwide to interact one-to-one or as group
– To serve as a resource for opportunities, events and professional development
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Search or share jobs
• Find alumni events
• Seek or provide mentoring opportunities
• Solicit or offer peer-driven career advice
• Connect easily with other Bruins
It’s free, fast and easy. You can use your existing Facebook or LinkedIn accounts or your email.
This is your community. Everyone you interact with has the unique experience of attending UCLA, and by joining you can leverage the collective power of the vast alumni network. Continue to help build your community by posting, sharing and inviting fellow Bruins to join. You will be amazed by the diversity, vibrancy and generosity of the UCLA global community.
To learn more about UCLA ONE or to share your feedback on our new online community, please contact the Alumni Career Programs team at email@example.com.