CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2020!
The Association is proud to support more than 500,000 Bruins worldwide
with engaging events, volunteer opportunities, career resources and much more.
We are excited to welcome you to the UCLA alumni family.
The UCLA Alumni Association’s mission is:
“To enrich the lives of alumni and involve them in UCLA’s future."
Member ID Cards
Graduating students: Be sure to update your address and email before Sept. 30. Your UCLA Alumni Association member ID card will be mailed to your updated address in the fall.
In-person ceremonies for the Class of 2020 are in progress. The details can be found on the UCLA College's website.
DIGITAL CELEBRATION ASSETS
The Association has created digital and printable signage that you can easily access here. Change your Facebook cover photo, plaster your windows with these printouts or change your virtual background on Zoom to mark this moment. Graduating students: Don’t forget to add the #UCLA2020 Facebook frame to your profile picture.
MESSAGES TO NEW GRADS
Thank you to everyone who submitted congratulatory messages to the Class of 2020. Click here to view the heartwarming messages.
The Association doesn’t just host events for alumni. We also provide hundreds of events for students every year independently and in collaboration with partners. The events and initiatives that are particularly beneficial for graduating students and recent graduates are listed below.
Explore what makes you and others #BruinProud to be part of the No.1 public university in the nation. Check out the images, highlights and memories under the hashtag and share yours.
We will be here for you throughout your professional journey. Here are some key resources as you begin your career. Access the Association’s career and services to enhance your skills and build your network. Use the Job Search Starter Kit to build a resume, cover letter, and email correspondences. Join our online community platform UCLA ONE exclusively for Bruins to find job opportunities, mentors and much more. Explore lifelong learning opportunities such as continued library access, reduced fees for Extension courses and on-demand videos of previous career-related events.See More
This may feel like the end, but your time as a Bruin is only beginning. No matter where you go you are bound to find other Bruins. We can help build your network of Bruins by quickly and easily connecting you with other alumni. By leveraging your Bruin network, the possibilities are infinite.
CLASS OF 2020 NEWSLETTER
The Association emailed a weekly newsletter to all graduating students throughout June. Each newsletter featured some of the best programs and services available as students transition to new alumni. Click on the links below for each edition. If you are a graduating student and did not receiving the Class of 2020 Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
- First Edition: Career support, community, events & more
- Second Edition: You did it!
- Third Edition: Once a Bruin, always a Bruin
- Fourth Edition: Looking forward
- Fifth Edition: You will always be UCLA
The story of Bruins is shared every day through features like Bruin of the Day, #IMissUCLA, #UCBruinsEverywhere and more. Like, follow, join, subscribe or connect with the more than 130,000 Bruins currently following us on social media.
While there are many advantages to being a member of the Association, discounts are certainly one of the most popular. These offers are made available by the Association as well as campus and external partners. Save more with some of the most popular discounts listed below.
- UCLA Store discounts are available throughout the year. Be sure to update your email and follow UCLA Alumni on social media to be notified of future discounts.
- Discounted pricing for the Class of 2020 UCLA Grad Trip. While this year’s grad trip has been postponed, Class of 2020 grads can join next year’s grad trip at a discounted rate. To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free access to The Career Launchpad, an online career development masterclass, when you sign up by July 15, 2020
- Up to 50% discount on UCLA Extension courses for one year followed by 10% off afterwards
- 25% discount for Career Counseling from providers covering various industries
- Discounted UCLA Football season tickets (home games)
- Free access to Handshake for Alumni (a job listings platform) for one year following graduation
- Access to discounted rates for UCLA Recreation facilities
- Access to the Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center including specials throughout the year
- Discount on Hammer Museum membership
- Discount on general admission for film screenings at the James Billy Wilder Theater in the Hammer Museum
- Discounted general tickets for UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television’s Department of Theater shows
- Special rates for Club Quarters 17 private hotels located in major cities
Association programs and services are made possible by the support of people like you.
Please consider making a gift to UCLA to ensure the future of offerings like these for recent graduates.
For questions, contact email@example.com.