Don’t miss out on an opportunity to make a child’s wish come true.
Thursday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 3, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
James West Alumni Center
The Alumni Scholars Club is hosting an event where you can donate your hair to kids or adult women who have lost their hair due to cancer or other medical illnesses. Hairpieces will be provided through the Locks of Love and Pantene Beautiful Lengths charities.
- 8 inches or longer (10 inches for Locks of Love)
- Hair must be washed on donation day
- Colored or permed hair is acceptable (for Locks of Love only)
- Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer measures 8 inches or more
- Curly hair must meet or exceed 8 inches when straightened
- Dreaded or bleached hair is not acceptable
- A bag of already cut hair (in a hair tie) may also be brought in and donated the day of the event
Benefits of Donation
- A free haircut will be provided by Vidal Sassoon
- Chipotle and BJ’s Restaurant
- “All You Need is Locks of Love” custom T-shirt
- Your donation will make a difference in someone’s life
See 2014 photos
Make an Appointment »
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.