CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2023!
When you need support, the UCLA Alumni Association will be here.
That is the Bruin Promise: To be an enduring presence for Bruins at every stage of life and to lift the UCLA community.
We are excited to welcome you to the UCLA alumni family.
Your Alumni Association
All graduates of UCLA are automatically members of the Association. The Association is proud to support more than 500,000 Bruins worldwide. Explore all of the advantages available to alumni.
Grad Cap Contest
As the official banking partner of the UCLA Alumni Association, Wescom wants to award your creativity! Email a photo of your decorated grad cap to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 25 and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $1,000 Visa® Gift Card on Wescom* to begin your alumni journey.
*No purchase necessary. Official sweepstakes rules apply. Click for details.
2023 Senior Class Giving
The UCLA Alumni Association is here to help alumni make the most of their lifelong relationship with UCLA. By giving toward the 2023 Senior Class campaign, you're investing in this generation and future generations of Bruins who will pursue their work with purpose, passion and pride. Give $20.23 or more to receive a commemorative tote.
Digital Celebration Assets
Celebrate your graduation with Class of 2023 digital and printable signage. Download a variety of festive materials (including yard signs, Facebook cover photos and more) to mark this moment.
Career & Professional Development
The Association will be here for you throughout your professional journey. Explore these key resources as you begin your career.
Use the tips and templates in the kit to build your resume, cover letter and email correspondences.
Explore our extensive archive of career-related videos featuring experienced alumni in various fields.
Join our online community platform exclusively for Bruins to find job opportunities, mentors and more.
Join the LinkedIn Group
Be sure to join the official UCLA Alumni group on LinkedIn. You’ll be part of a community of nearly 50,000 Bruins ready to support you. Introduce yourself, ask a question, build your network and peruse the many jobs other Bruins are posting.Join Now
Bruin Success Podcast
Do you ever wonder how Bruins like you have gone on to achieve success after college? Tune in to hear accomplished UCLA alumni discuss their professional journeys, what drove them to change careers, and their topics for personal and professional success.Listen
Community & Connections
This may feel like the end, but your life as a Bruin is only beginning. No matter where you go you will always be surrounded and supported by your UCLA community. Build your network by quickly and easily connecting with other alumni. When you leverage your UCLA network, the possibilities are infinite. Learn more about various alumni networks and connect with one or more.
Networks based on interests or student experiences
Networks based on identity
Networks based on career, department or school
Networks by geographic location
Class of 2023 Newsletter
The Association emailed a weekly newsletter to all graduating students throughout June. Each newsletter featured some of the best programs and services available as students transition to new alumni. The newsletter archive is below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Alumni Welcome You
Alumni leaders in our Diversity networks welcome you to the Alumni family! They have written letters to celebrate you and to share information on how you can get involved in their networks. If you have any questions about these or any other Diversity networks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Read Alumni Letters to You
Bruins are activists, changemakers and leaders in their communities. The Diversity Digest e-newsletter highlights the movements and successes of our diverse alumni community and offers ways to engage with UCLA through a social justice lens.Subscribe
The story of Bruins is shared everyday through features like Bruin of the Day, #IMissUCLA, #UCBruinsEverywhere and more. Like, follow, join, subscribe or connect with the more than 147,000 Bruins currently following us on social media.
Engage in your hashtag and tag your posts with #UCLA2023.
Select your timezone
- Academic Advancement Program
- Academic Advancement Program Alumni
- Advising Communities of Excellence (ACE)
- Affinity Programs
- Alumni Mentor Program
- Alumni Networks
- Alumni Scholars Club
- Alumni Travel
- American Indian Alumni
- Arts & Culture
- Arts & Education
- Ashe/UCLA Health
- Asian American Studies Department
- Asian Pacific Alumni
- Bay Area
- Bay Cities
- Black Alumni Association
- Bruin Bash - Away
- Bruin Bash - Home
- Bruin Entertainment Network
- Bruin Professionals
- Career & Professional Development
- Career Engineering
- Center for Jewish Studies
- Central Coast
- Central Valley
- Century City
- Channel Islands
- Charles E. Young Research Library
- Coffee Socials
- Conejo Valley
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Disability Alumni Network
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Diversity Programs
- Diversity Programs & Initiatives
- Faculty Women’s Club
- Film and Television
- First Gen Alumni
- Food & Culture
- Fowler Museum
- Game Watch
- Gold Shield Alumnae
- Graduate and Professional Student Alumni (GPSA) Network
- Hammer Museum
- Health & Wellness
- Herb Alpert School of Music
- Hong Kong
- Inland Empire
- LA Westside
- Lake Arrowhead
- Lambda Alumni Association
- Las Doñas
- Las Vegas
- Latino Alumni Association
- Leaders 2 Leaders
- Lifelong Learning
- Los Angeles Downtown
- Los Angeles Southeast
- Luskin Lecture
- Mixed Alumni Association
- Monterey Area
- Muslim Alumni Association
- New Mexico
- New York Tri-State
- North Austin Bruins
- North Carolina
- Orange County
- Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Pacific Islander Alumni Association
- Parent and Family Association - SAPFE
- Pilipino Alumni Association
- Pre-Game Parties
- Prytanean Alumnae
- Recent Grads
- Regional Networks
- Rose Bowl
- Royce Hall
- San Diego
- San Fernando Valley
- Santa Barbara
- Silicon Beach
- South Florida
- The Classroom
- Town & Gown
- Transfer Student Alumni
- Transfer Student Alumni Network
- TV Watch Party
- UCLA Homecoming
- UCLA School of Law Alumni Association
- UCLA Traditions
- Undocumented Alumni Association
- United Kingdom
- Washington D.C.
- Westwood Women’s Bruins Club
UCLA NYC Alumni Book Club Discussion on "Dark Money"
UCLA vs. Oxford University Exhibition Rugby Match
Undocumented Alumni Association of UCLA End-of-Year Celebration
Explore more events for recent grads.
While there are many advantages to being a member of the Association, discounts are certainly one of the most popular. These offers are made available by the Association as well as campus and external partners. Save more with some of the most popular discounts listed below.
- Free access to Job Ready, the Association's self-guided job search module. This virtual program leads participants through valuable exercises to prepare seniors for their first job.
- Free access to the UCLA Career Center three months after graduation.
- Exclusive to UCLA Young Alumni, join UCLA Football at the Rose Bowl all season long as an extension of the Den for just $179 per seat – limit 4 per account. For more information or to order please call (310) 206-5991 or email@example.com.
- Gain access to all regular season UCLA Men's Basketball home games $219 with the Fast Break Pass or put down a $99 2023-2024 Season Deposit to choose reserved seat locations! For questions, please contact the UCLA Athletics Sales & Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 206-5991.
- Request tickets to UCLA Football and Men’s Basketball games as availability allows with the $14.99 monthly subscription-based GolDEN Pass – only available for UCLA Alumni who have graduated in the past 10 years. For questions, please contact the UCLA Central Ticket Office at email@example.com or (310) 825-2101.
- Up to 50% discount on UCLA Extension courses for one year after graduation followed by 10% off afterwards.
- Free access to Handshake for Alumni, a job listings platform, for one year following graduation.
- Access to discounted rates for UCLA Recreation facilities.
- Discount on Hammer Museum membership.
- Discount on general admission for film screenings at the James Billy Wilder Theater in the Hammer Museum.
- Discounted general tickets for UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television’s Department of Theater shows.
- Special rates for Club Quarters 17 private hotels located in major cities.
Show Your Bruin Pride and Get Rewarded
Alumni get 5% cash back on UCLA purchases.
Alumni get 5% cash back on Rose Bowl Stadium tickets.
Learn more about the Wescom Bruin Edge Visa® Credit Card.
Terms and conditions apply.
We thank Wescom Credit Union for being the official banking partner of the UCLA Alumni Association.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE UCLA
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.