UCLA Alumni Diversity Programs and Initiatives hosts signature events each year to empower, educate and celebrate our alumni from diverse identities. Join us in these events and experience the diversity of our Bruin community.
- Alumnae Conference and Programming - offering spaces for women to unleash their limitless potential
- EmPower Hour - a series of conversations where alumni explore issues of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Mixin' It Up - alumni hosted events that create a social and culturally relevant space for Bruins
- Professors in the Pub - informal lectures with distinguished professors on culturally varied topics
- Alumnae Sip and Share - build an empowered network of women that choose to uplift alumnae