Current UCLA Students
UCLA Alumni Affairs values the commitment made to scholarship recipients. To renew your Alumni Scholarship you are expected to perform service for UCLA Alumni Affairs, UCLA and the community. Through your service, you get involved in campus events and organizations, increasing your connection to the University where you can develop your leadership skills.
To Do List
Complete the following to renew your scholarship.
- Read the Scholarship Criteria & Important Information
- Submit the Alumni Scholarships Compliance Agreement (sent out to current Scholars fall quarter)
- Complete and log 30 hours of Renewal Service (including 15 hours of service and 15 participation credits)
- Attend at least one Alumni Scholarship Event
- Maintain eligibility according to UCLA Financial Aid and Scholarships
Other Scholarship Opportunities
For Continuing Students:
UCLA Financial Aid and Scholarships
Please submit questions or updates regarding your financial aid (early graduation, eFAN, award disbursement, etc.) through the MyUCLA Message Center (Topic: Alumni Scholarships).
- To be considered for additional merit and need-based awards, Please complete the UCLA Financial Aid and Scholarships Undergraduate Scholarships Application.
Alumni Scholars Club
George Brown, Director of Alumni Scholars Club